Born: July 15, 1959 - Deceased: February 27, 2021
Steven Harris Davidson, 61, of Belleville, IL, born Wednesday, July 15, 1959, in Kenosha, WI, passed away on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at his residence in Belleville, IL.
Steven retired from the United States Airforce after 20 years of service. He then went onto work in a similar capacity supporting the Dept. of Defense as a civilian contractor. He was a Past Master of the St. Clair Masonic Lodge in Belleville, IL. He was also a founding member of the Stone Templars chapter of the Widows Sons motorcycle association.
He was preceded in death by his:
- parents, Martin and Joyce Davidson
Surviving are his:
- Wife, Helen Davidson of Belleville, IL
- Four Sons:
- Daniel Fraser and his wife, Jessica Fraser, of Plymouth, Devon, UK
- Adam Richardson of Belleville, IL
- Luke Davidson of Beale AFB, CA
- Benjamin Davidson of Belleville, IL
- Two Grandchildren:
- Katie Fraser
- Joshua Fraser
- Best Buddies:
- Warren McKee of Plant City, FL
- Matthew Olson of Red Bud, IL
Memorial: Memorial Service will be held at a later date.