Born: November 28, 1937 - Deceased: March 10, 2022
Samuel T. “Ted” Randall, 84, of O’Fallon, IL, born Sunday, November 28, 1937, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Thursday, March 10, 2022, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in Saint Louis, MO.
Ted was the Security System Analyst for Deutsche Bank. He was a school bus driver for District 90 O’Fallon, IL, and Vandalia Bus Lines. Ted was a member of Toastmasters International, District 90 School Board, and Belleville Special Education School Board. Ted was a veteran who served in the U. S. Coast Guard.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Son, Richard Randall
- Parents, Virgil Lee and Ida Irene “Myrt”, nee Cruikshank, Randall
Surviving are his:
- Wife, Janniece, nee McCracken, Randall of O’Fallon, IL
- Lynn Randall of New Baden, IL
- Lisa Randall (fiancé Ron Rasp) of O’Fallon, IL
- Betty Joan Hick of East St. Louis, IL
- Sandi Kaufman of Santa Cruz, CA
- Khourtney (Stephen) Allison
- Brandon (Nicole) Burris
- Dylan (Amanda) Burris
- Great Grandchildren:
- Tayelynn Meek
- Colden Allison
- A Great Grand-baby due in June
- Dear nieces, nephews, and cousins
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Siteman Cancer Center.
Visitation: Visitation from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, Wednesday, March 16, 2022, at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 1:00 pm, Wednesday, March 16, 2022, at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Doug White officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.