Born: December 2, 1927 - Deceased: October 18, 2019
Margaret A. Gilligan, nee Frantz, 91, of Fairview Heights, IL, born in Denver, CO, passed away Friday, October 18, 2019 at Parkway Gardens Assisted Living in Fairview Heights, IL.
Margaret worked as a Teacher for the Collinsville Unit 10. She loved genealogy and spending time at Cahokia mounds and volunteered at St. Clair County Genealogy Society.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Robert E. Gilligan
- Parents: Stanley B. and Kathryn, nee Tobin, Frantz
Surviving are her:
- Kathryn (Warren) Holm of Cincinnati, OH
- James (SueAnn) Meehan of St. Louis, MO
- Christopher Meehan of South Bend, IN
- Michael (Robert McMurphy) Meehan of Aurora, CO
- Elaine Norland of Warrenville, SC
- Donna Norland of Warrenville, SC
- Jeannette (Blaine) McElroy
- Amanda (Chris) Blank
- Sarah (Adam) Felling
- Great grandchildren
- Daisy Felling
- Violet Felling
- Charlotte McElroy
Memorials: In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to St. Clair County Genealogy Society.
Funeral Service: Services will be held at 10:30 am, Wednesday, October 23, 2019 at Walnut Hill Cemetery Chapel in Belleville, IL with Raymond Doussard officiating. Interment will follow at Walnut Hill Cemetery, Belleville, IL.