Born: July 19, 1965 - Deceased: November 12, 2022
Luke L. Haas, 57, of Swansea, IL, born Monday, July 19, 1965 in Belleville, IL, passed away Saturday, November 12, 2022 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Luke worked as a Supervisor for Heidtman Steel in Granite City, IL. He was a member of St. Augustine of Canterbury Catholic Church, Belleville, IL.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Paul H. and Carmen C., nee Hernandez, Haas
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Cherie, nee Tourville, Haas
- Paul (Suzanne) Haas of Belleville, IL
- Mark (Mary) Haas of Pinckneyville, IL
- John (Robyn) Haas of Edwardsville, IL
- Thomas (Mary Lu) Haas of Nashville, IL
- Sister: Ann (Andy) Arterburn of Waterloo, IL
- Mother & father-in-law: Shirley & Harry Tourville of O’Fallon, IL
- Brother-in-law: Scott (Rhonda) Tourville of Collinsville, IL
- Sister-in-law: Terri (Randy) Ashley of O Fallon, IL
- Nieces, nephews, and great nieces and nephews
- Fur babies: Pugsley & Scooby.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Partners for Pets or Midwest Pug Rescue.
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm, Monday, November 21, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 10:30 am, Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Msgr. Bill McGhee officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.
Live Stream: His service may be viewed starting at 10:20 am through the Kurrus website live stream link.