Born: October 4, 1965 - Deceased: September 17, 2021
James “Jim” Wallace, 55, of Belleville, IL, born Monday, October 4, 1965, in Belleville, IL, passed away Friday, September 17, 2021; at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in Saint Louis, MO.
Jim was a concrete finisher for his company.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Mother: Rose, nee Wise, Beck
- Step-brother: Curtis Beck
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Karen, nee Conklin, Wallace of Belleville, IL
- Father: Albert Beck Jr. of Belleville, IL
- Step-son: Robert (Kimberly) Landon of Belleville, IL
- Son: Scott Wallace
- Arnold Wallace of Fairview Heights, IL
- Wayne Wallace of Belleville, IL
- Step-brother” Albert (Elise) Beck III of Fort Meyers, FL
- Sister: Monica Cummings of Belleville, IL
- Granddaughter: Kristen Jean Landon of Belleville, I
- Many dear nieces and nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Wallace Family c/o Karen.
Visitation: Visitation from 9:00 am – 12:30 pm, Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 12:30 pm, Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Clyde Grogan officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Live streaming can be viewed at www.facebook.com/KurrusFH at 12:30 pm Noon on Tuesday, September 21, 2021.