Born: February 15, 1958 - Deceased: February 16, 2020
Chaplain David A. Booth, 62, of O’Fallon, IL, born Saturday, February 15, 1958 in Belleville, IL, went to be with the Lord on Sunday, February 16, 2020 at St. Louis University Hospital in Saint Louis, MO.
Chaplain David was a member of Gateway Christian Church also a Chaplain with H.C.M.A. and former member of Tancrad Chapter Demolay.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Father: Roger Booth
- Mother: Louise M., nee Cook, Garland
- Brother: Thomas Edward Booth
- Father-in-law: John Meyer
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Phyllis R. Booth of O’Fallon, IL
- Brother: Paul (Christine) Booth of Belleville, IL
- Mother-in-law: Helen Meyer of Warrensburg, MO
- Aunt: Jeanette Wadsworth of Swansea, IL
- Steven Milligan
- Karen Kirby
- Brother-in-law: Ryan & Joanna Meyer and family
Thanks to all the special caregivers
Memorials: Memorials may be made to H.C.M.A. (Health Care Chaplain Ministry Association.)
Visitation: Visitation from 5:00 – 7:00 pm, Friday, February 21, 2020 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL and from 9:00 – 11:00 am, Saturday, February 22, 2020 at Gateway Christian Church in St. Louis, MO.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 11:00 am, Saturday, February 22, 2020 at Gateway Christian Church, St. Louis, MO, with Pastor Karl Schad officiating. Graveside services will be held at 11:00 am on Monday, February 24, 2020 at Liberty Cemetery, Warrensburg, MO.