Born: June 8, 1983 - Deceased: July 19, 2020
Brandon C. Royer, 37, of Belleville, IL, born Wednesday, June 8, 1983 in Belleville, IL, passed away suddenly on Sunday, July 19, 2020.
Brandon worked as a hazardous materials handler in the environmental services industry and was a member of a co-ed softball team that he enjoyed greatly. Brandon was a friend to everyone he met. “Brandon was a friend to everyone he met.”
Surviving are his:
- wife, Jen, nee Brenner, Royer of Belleville, IL
- Lydia Royer
- Simon (Shannon) Elam
- Riley Elam
- Kate Elam
- parents, Ronald and Sherrie Royer of Belleville, IL
- brother, Justin (Brandie) Royer
- sister, Amy (Shawn) Royer-Morse
- father and mother-in-law, Jim and Barb Brenner
- brother-in-law, James Brenner
- Tyler Royer
- Riley Royer
- Isabella Royer-Reed
- Bre Welch
- Mylei Brenner
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Lydia Royer Education Fund c/o Jen Royer.
Visitation: Visitation will be from 4:00 – 6:00 pm on Wednesday, July 22nd, 2020, at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral service will be held at 6:00 pm on Wednesday, July 22nd, 2020, at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Doug Stewart officiating. Private family interment.