Born: July 17, 1940 - Deceased: March 27, 2020
Betty A. Englerth, nee Hartlipp, 79, of Belleville, IL, formerly of Hoyleton, IL, born Wednesday, July 17, 1940 passed away Friday, March 27, 2020 at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in O’Fallon, IL.
Betty taught Sunday School and Prayer Services at Prisons and Nursing Homes. She raised a wonderful family and was a hard worker for 20 years as a Custodian. She was a life-time member of the Apostolic Pentecostal Church in Belleville, IL and was very fond of Pastor George Szabolcsi as he gave her inspiration in her faith.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Son: Christopher Englerth
- Parents: Otto and Amanda nee Jones, Hartlipp
- Sister: Grace Meyer
- Brother-in-law: Wilfred Daum
Surviving are her:
- 3 daughters
- Romona Weck of Houston, TX
- Rhonda (Ron) Hodgkins of Millstadt, IL
- Rebecca (Phil) Douglas of Smithton, IL
- Melissa (Lane) Webster
- Brandon (Amy)Weck
- Amanda and Ryan Bauer
- Great-grandchildren: Emma, Owen and Tripp Webster
- Brother: Arvey Hartlipp
- LaVerne Daum
- Beverly Hancock
- Brother-in-law: Paul Meyer
- Many dear nieces, nephews and cousins
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Apostolic Pentecostal Church in Belleville, IL c/o General Offering Account: www.ACOBIL.ORG
Funeral Services: Graveside Service will be held at 11:00 am, Saturday, July 18, 2020, at Smithton City Cemetery, with Rev. George Szabolcsi officiating.