Born: September 28, 2000 - Deceased: September 23, 2023
Alisa M. McRoberts, 22, of Belleville, IL, born Thursday, September 28, 2000, in St. Louis, MO, passed away Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Alisa aka Bean was a one of a kind true diamond in the ruff. She loved irritating her sister who she loved beyond words. Her favorite person Aunt Lisa was also her biggest supporter. She loved working at Walmart and her O.G.P. family, there is so much to say I could write a book instead I will say live with no regrets. Always remember her with a smile. You are forever in my heart, I love you til we meet again.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Grandmother, Linda Gerber
Surviving are her:
- Mother, Dawn Wetzler, nee Gerber, of Belleville, IL
- Step-father, Brian Wetzler of Belleville, IL
- Sister, Rebecca Wetzler of Belleville, IL
- Grandfather, Henry (Betty) Gerber
- Lisa (Rick “Scuba Steve”) Coulson
- Shelly Gerber
- Jason (Heather) Gerber
- Eric (Kelly) Hickman
- Robert (Megan) Hickman and their children Sierra, Jordyn, and Braydon
- Joseph Hickman
- Nathan Gerber
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Belleville Area Humane Society.
Funeral: A Memorial Service will be held at 5:00 pm, Saturday, October 7, 2023 at Reach Church (9845 St. Charles Rock Rd, St. Ann, MO), with Pastor Chris Wiggs officiating.