Born: August 15, 1930 - Deceased: July 10, 2021
Wilma M. Hamner, nee Riebe, 90, of Belleville, IL, born Friday, August 15, 1930, in Lone Elm, KS, died Saturday, July 10, 2021; at Garden Place Millstadt in Millstadt, IL.
Wilma was a seamstress for Bridals Original. She was a member of Union United Methodist Church in Belleville, IL, Eastern Star and Seamstress Union.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Donald L. Hamner
- Parents: George F. and Lucy Lois, nee Large, Riebe
- Granddaughter: Alicia Hamner:
- Louis Riebe
- Raymond Riebe
Surviving are her:
- Rodney L. Hamner of Reno, NV
- Karen (Randy) Webb of Belleville, IL
- Diana K. (John) Adair of Floraville, IL
- Sister: Virginia Beckner of Ottawa, KS
- Renea (Doug) Daesch
- Jessica (Brad) Kerr
- Nicole (Robb) Haley
- Shayna (Jesse) Barcus
- Roxanne Hamner
- Donnie (Chelsea) Adair
- Tommy Adair
- Great grandchildren
- Brice, Brady and Braxton
- Chloe A., Brianna, Kaleb and Chloe I.
- Avery and Kynlee
- Shelly, Samantha and George
Visitation: Visitation from 5:00 – 7:00 pm Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral will be held at 7pm on Tuesday, July 13, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home with Pastor Matt Friz officiating.
Burial: Procession will leave at 9:00 am from Kurrus Funeral Home on Wednesday, July 14, 2021 for a committal service at 9:45am at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO.