Born: May 18, 1968 - Deceased: July 4, 2022
William Patrick Gantner, 54, of Belleville, IL, born Saturday, May 18, 1968, in Belleville, IL, passed away Monday, July 4, 2022, at his residence.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Dear uncle: Daniel O’Leary
Surviving are his:
- Parents: William “Bill” J. and Evelyn “Elaine”, nee O’Leary, Gantner of Belleville, IL
- Sister: Catherine A. (Brett) Werkmeister of Huntington Woods, MI
- Best friend: Chris Bovay
- Dear friends
- Dee Bracker
- Hazel Torpea
- Arnold White
- Jan Bovay
- Sandy Werkmeister
- Aunt and uncle: Margaret and Dave Chouinard
- Megan Elaine
- Ella Grace
- Many loving aunts, uncles, nieces, and cousins
Memorials: In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the Muscular Dystrophy Association, St. Louis, MO.
Visitation: Visitation from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Saturday, July 9, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.