Born: June 2, 1941 - Deceased: October 16, 2019
William L. “Bill” Full, 78, of Belleville, IL, born Monday, June 2, 1941, in Cairo, IL, passed away Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in Saint Louis, MO.
Bill worked in Computer Operations for Ralston Purina. He attended Winstanley Baptist Church, Fairview Heights IL and he was a Veteran of the U.S. Navy.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: William A. and LaWanda, nee Tally, Full
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Jackie M., nee Lang, Full of Belleville, IL
- Brother: Donald R. (Susan) Full of Greenview, IL
- Alice (Merlin) Upshaw of Macon, GA
- Mildred L. (Terry) Haggerty of Glenview, IL
- Mother- in-law: Mabel Lang of Highand, IL
- Sister-in-law: Jo Sundermeyer of St. Louis, MO
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Robert & Stephen Lang Memorial Scholarship (c/o Highland Area Community Foundation), Winstanley Baptist Church, or St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital..
Services: By his request, services are private.