Born: May 4, 1954 - Deceased: January 14, 2021
William E. Jackson, 66, of Millstadt, IL, born Tuesday, May 4, 1954, in Galesburg, IL, passed away Thursday, January 14, 2021 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
William was a truck driver for over 20 years. He retired from Jung Trucking located in Mascoutah, IL in 2018 after working for them for 13 years. He was a member of First Christian Church located in Belleville, IL. He was a youth minister there for a couple of years after graduating from college. William was a die hard Chicago Cubs fan. He also enjoyed watching the Fighting Illini. He was an avid fisherman and “grandpa” was his favorite name. His family always came first and meant the world to him.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Marian and Darlene, nee Leasman, Jackson
- The mother of his children: Jean nee Gomerac, Jackson
- Ryan (Holly) Jackson of Peoria, Il
- Kati(Marty) Hrabusicky of Millstadt, Il
- Evan (Courtney) Jackson of Lakenheath, England
- Marian (Andrew) Butcher of Brownstown, MI
- Fran Jackson (Ken Goodroe) of VT
- Olivia Jackson
- Parker Jackson
- Sawyer Hrabusicky
- Tyler Jackson
- Hadley Hrabusicky
- Close friends
- Larry Richards
- Jeff Rickert
- Jeff Smythe
- Dear nieces, nephews and cousins.
Memorials: Memorial may be made to the American Heart Association.
Visitation: Visitations from 4:30 pm – 6:30pm on Wednesday January 20, 2021 at First Christian Church, 5929 Old St Louis Road, Belleville, Il 62223.
Memorial Service: Memorial Service is at 6:30 pm on Wednesday January 20th at the Church with Pastor Doug Hargrave officating.