Born: August 13, 1923 - Deceased: May 7, 2023
William Charles Fineran, 99, of O’Fallon, IL, born Monday, August 13, 1923, in Salem, OH, passed away Sunday, May 7, 2023 at Keystone Place at Richland Creek in O’Fallon, IL.
William was in financial intelligence for the United States Air Force. He was a member of Union United Methodist Church in Belleville, IL and he was a 23 year Veteran that served in the Air Force during World War II and the Korean War.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Son: James Bradford Fineran
- William Edward and Clara, nee Bishop, Fineran
- Brother: Jack Fineran
- Sister: Marge Parr
- The love of his life: Joy E. Hawk
- William Charles (Debbi) Fineran Jr. of Columbus, OH
- Diane Christopher of Plano, TX
- Cathlin Carol Sanzo of Galloway, OH
- 10 grandchildren
- 12 great grandchildren
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association.
Funeral: No services will be held. William chose to donate his body to Washington University School of Medicine to further medical science.