Born: August 30, 1956 - Deceased: December 6, 2021
Wanda K. Hall, nee Nobles, 65, of Swansea, IL, born Thursday, August 30, 1956, in Pensacola, FL, passed away Monday, December 6, 2021, at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Wanda was a substitute teacher with elementary education. She loved art and crafts and was a believer in God and Jesus. She was very spiritual and loved the color green and butterflies.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Charles William Hall Jr.
- Parents: Rufus Bryant Jr. and Wynell nee Skelton, Nobles
- Best friend: Sherry Silcox.
Surviving are her:
- Daughter: Sabrina (Don) Richardson of Belleville, IL
- Rodney (Jolene) Gould of Pensacola, FL
- Casey Hall of Belleville, IL
- Richard Nobles
- Robert Nobles
- Best friend: Jazzi Toler
- 10 grandchildren
Private family services were held.