Born: February 3, 1930 - Deceased: April 10, 2020
Virginia Mae Brown, nee Redmon, 90, of Shiloh, IL, born Monday, February 3, 1930 in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Friday, April 10, 2020, at Memorial Care Center in Belleville, IL.
Virginia retired from Target as a clerk in the shipping and receiving department. She was a graduate of East St. Louis, IL High School class of 1948 and a member of First Baptist Church of O’Fallon IL. Virginia’s hobby was reading. She loved life and spending time with family, friends and especially being around her children and those that surrounded her.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Daughter: Kathleen A. Strohkirch
- Parents: Noble and Daisy, nee Klingelsmith, Redmon
- Noble Redmon
- Raymond Redmon
- Catherine Crader
- Betty Wilson
- Granddaughter: Angela Hembree
Surviving are her:
- Husband: Edward Louie Brown of Shiloh, IL
- Daughter: Brenda K. Delker of Shiloh, IL
- Richard (Donna) Brown of Paducah, KY
- Michael (Cindy) Brown of Scott City, MO
- Douglas (Shanda) Gregory
- Justin Delker
- Rich (Leena) Brown
- Braden Brown
- Cody Brown
- Great grandchildren
- Myra Brand
- Joseph Brand
- Addison Gregory
- Macy Gregory
- Great great granddaugther: Stella Ann Marie Zacker
Special Thanks: The family would like to thank the wonderful staff at the Memorial Care Center of Belleville, IL.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the National Kidney Foundation.
Services: Private burial at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery. A Celebration of Life will be held at a later date.