Born: February 15, 1965 - Deceased: February 24, 2023
Twila G. Cummins, 58, of Belleville, IL, formerly of Beaumont, TX, born Monday, February 15, 1965, in Belleville, IL, passed away Friday, February 24, 2023 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Il.
Twila worked as a handywoman who prided herself on her ability to handle any and every job. Her work ethic was second to none, unless the beach was involved, then all bets were off. Her generosity blessed many, and will not be forgotten quickly.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband, Paul Clark
- Parents, James Ray and Hazel Irene, nee Qualls, Cummins
- Sister, Wendy Lyn Scott
Surviving are her:
- Ashley (Sabrina Smith) Owens of Danbury, TX
- Sarah (Eathan McVay) Tinsley of Corpus Christi, TX
- Son, Raymond D. Hale III of Mathis, TX
- Grandson, Jaxton McVay
- James (Marilyn) Cummins of SC
- Stan (Gerry) Cummins of Collinsville, IL
- Melody Cummins of Belleville, IL
- Spring (Steve) Weiss of Eureka, MO
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Shriners Hospital for Children.
Visitation: will be held from 11:00 am – 12:30 pm, Sunday, March 5th, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: A celebration of her life will be held Sunday, March 5th, 2023 at 12:30 pm at Kurrus Funeral Home.