Born: April 2, 1933 - Deceased: April 12, 2021
Tinnie L. Moss, nee Boyles, 88, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, April 2, 1933; in Tamaroa, IL, passed away Monday, April 12, 2021 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Tinnie was a secretary for 10 years with Dr. Tom & CF Kelly Donovan and 25 years with Dr. Ben A. Kinsman. She was a member of First Baptist Church in Fairview Heights, IL and American Legion Auxiliary of Tamaroa, IL.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents, Michael and Virginia, nee Perrachione, Boyles
- Brother, Albert F. Boyles
- Tom Moss
- Charles Moss
- Sister-in-law, Shirley Boyles
Surviving are her:
- Husband, Robert L. Moss of Swansea, Illinois
- Brent (Lanna) Boyles of Belleville, IL
- Jeff Boyles of Swansea, IL
- Niece, Amy Hanger of Millstadt, IL
- 7 Great-Nieces and Nephews
- Jay Boyles
- Kally Boyles
- Drew Boyles
- Meghan Boyles
- Abby Boyles
- Ali Boyles
- Kaylee Hanger
- other Nieces & Nephews in DuQuion, IL
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the 1st Baptist Church in Fairview Heights, IL.
Visitation: Visitation from 9:30 -11:30 am, Thursday, April 15, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Service will be held at 11:30 am, Thursday, April 15, 2021, at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Dr. James Kerr officiating.
Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO.