Timothy Duvall, 61, of Belleville, IL, born Thursday, June 8, 1961, in Bloomington, IL, passed away Wednesday, October 12, 2022, at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Timothy was a sales manager for Auto Zone. He was a member of Life Church in Swansea, IL, who loved the Lord and loved his church and family. He was an avid Cardinal and Green Bay Packer fan.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Mother, Barbara, Duvall and sister, Debra Johnson.
Surviving are his:
- Wife, Rosa Duvall of Belleville, IL
- Father, Howard Duvall of Mountain Home, AR
- Brianna (Batese) Anderson of Bloomington, IL
- Mikaela Gosnell of Normal, IL
- Step-daughter, Tonia (Keith) Riley of Swansea, IL
- Brother, Brad Duvall of AZ
- Sister, Tami Duvall of Bloomington, IL
- Beloved pets:
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the National Kidney Foundation.
Visitation: Visitation from 11:00 – 11:45 am, Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Procession will leave Kurrus Funeral Home at 11:45 am, for a Graveside Service to be held at 12:00 pm, Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at Lake View Memorial Gardens in Fairview Heights, IL, with Pastor Mike Fowler officiating.
Great friend that I lost track of over the years. Glad to have talked to him before he passed. Just upset that we did not get to get together. Will greatly be missed by me and my wife.