Thomas P. Lillis “Pat”, 83, of Fairview Heights, IL, born Tuesday, August 16, 1938, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Saturday, November 20, 2021 at Memorial Hospital East in Shiloh, IL.
Pat worked as a Production Control Planner for McDonnell Douglas/ Boeing. He was a hardworking Irishman, juggling 2 jobs to support his growing family. Pat was also an avid St. Louis Cardinals Baseball fan, and a colon cancer survivor.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents, Joseph Raymond “Cotton” and Henrietta Francis, nee Lahey, Lillis
- Hersel Lillis
- Joe Lillis
- Vic Lillis
- Pauline Keller
- Joan Tucker
- Best friends, Marty and Jake Heimann
Surviving are his:
- Loving wife, Donna (Seat) Lillis of Fairview Heights, IL
- Tim Lillis of Caseyville, IL
- Tracy (Don) Tolar of Fairview Heights, IL
- Troy (Beth Halloran) Lillis of Fairview Heights, IL
- Joe (Holly) Lillis of Belleville, IL
- Donny (Debbie) Lillis of Belleville, IL
- Daughter-in-law, Lynn Lillis of Caseyville, IL
- Justin (Jamie) Tolar
- Heather (John) Herzig
- Jessica (Nick) Cawvey
- Donny (Lauren Watkins) Lillis
- Shannon (Alex) Seel
- Kayla (Chris) Hewitt
- Joey Lillis
- Kristin Tolar
- Dylan (Ali) Lillis
- Kelly (Mark) Mathews
- Alex Lillis
- Troy Lillis II
- 11 dear great-grandchildren and 2 arriving early 2022
- Brother-in-law, Cass Keller
- Many nieces and nephews
- Life long friends, Jimmy Herr and Patty Roeper
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association.
Visitation: Visitation will take place on Tuesday, November 23, 2021 from 4:00 – 7:00 pm at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home at 7:00 pm.
I love you grandpa!
Prayers of comfort to the Lillis family.
May his soul Rest In Peace.
I was an Assumption classmate of Pat’s. I never knew until now, but I was born 11 days before he was. My sincere condolences to his family.