Born: November 11, 1962 - Deceased: October 29, 2023
Suzanne Marie Sartain-Cooper born Nov. 11, 1962, in Seymour Johnson AFB, North Carolina went to her heavenly home Sunday, October 29, 2023.
Suzanne was a kind, loving and gentle soul. She loved her family and animals above all else. She was the family baker, all of the birthday cakes, pies and cookies at Christmas were amazing. She loved to take trips anywhere she could put her feet in the sand or go fishing.
Suzanne was the office manager at ENT Institute for over 20 years where she had her work family she loved. Suzanne, or Suzie as those closest to her called her, had a battle with her health for many years. She maintained the strongest will to live and never gave up, leaving us on her own terms.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Mother, Mary Jane Sartain
- Maternal grandparents, Arthur and Catherine Brammer
- Paternal grandparents, William and Laura Bell Sartain
She is survived by her:
- Husband, Larry Cooper Jr of Worden, IL
- Father, Earl E Sartain of Swansea, IL
- Brother, Earl E Sartain II of O’Fallon IL
- Sister, Amanda (Brian)Gundlach of Swansea, IL
- Stepdaughter, Sarah (Rich) Ross
- Joel Cooper
- Justin Cooper
- Granddaughter, Ellowyn Cooper
- Niece, Abigail (Scott) Cline
- Great niece, Avery Cline
Rest in peace Suzanne you will be in Our hearts forever.
Memorial Donations may be made to the American Cancer Society.
A Celebration of Life will be held at a later date. Private family burial at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery in St. Louis, MO.