Born: June 30, 1955 - Deceased: January 15, 2019
Steven P. Walter, 63, of Belleville, Illinois, born Thursday, June 30, 1955, in Belleville, IL, passed away Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois.
Steven was a Roofer by trade and in his youth, was a member of the Black Knights.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Brother: Paul Douglas
- Sister, Cynthia Ann
Surviving are his:
- Wife of 43 years: Mary, nee Kreutzer, Walter of Belleville, IL, formerly of Victoria, KS
- Parents: Victor and Carol Jean, nee Conner, Walter of Mascoutah, IL
- 5 Children
- Nicole (Doug) Clayton of Fenton, MO,
- Mathew (Stacie Giovanetti) Walter of Belleville, IL
- Stephanie (Greg) Giedeman of Belleville, IL
- Michelle (Anthony) Bergeron of Brooklyn Park, MN
- Jonathan Walter of Belleville, IL
- Sister: Brenda (Robert) Bryant of Mascoutah, IL
- 12 Grandchildren
- Chloe Walter
- Sophia Walter
- Taylor Hurst
- Cole Clayton
- Chase Clayton
- Logan Giovanetti
- Bailey Walter
- Riley Giedeman
- Anthony Bergeron, Jr.
- Parker Walter
- Veronica Giedeman
- Victoria Giedeman.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the National Kidney Foundation, St. Louis, MO.
Visitation: A Celebration of Life will be held Friday, January 18, 2019 from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm at East Lodge #504, 9950 St. Clair Ave in Fairview Heights, IL.
***Come and share your memories of Steven and enjoy some of the things he loved.