Born: September 4, 1943 - Deceased: November 20, 2022
Stella M. Denny, nee Turner, 79, of Shiloh, IL, born Saturday, September 4, 1943, in Wood River, IL, passed away Sunday, November 20, 2022 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
She loved to go camping, hiking and taking short road trips with her beloved pet, Myah. Mrs. Denny was a member of First Assembly of God Church in Belleville. Stella always liked to work and teach children in her younger years. She worked with Royal Rangers, taught Sunday School and assisted in Children’s Church and many Vacation Bible Schools. Stella love God her church and her family.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Son, Timothy Michael Jeffreys
- Parents, Siegle and Kate Turner
- Ewell Turner
- Lee Turner
- Siegle Turner
- JC Vasser
- Bill Turner
- Derwood Vasser
Surviving are her:
- Husband, Earl E. Denny of Shiloh, IL
- Son, Kevin Jeffreys of Harden, IL
- Step-daughter, Annette (Brett) Anderson of Woodbury, MN
- Step-son, Brian (Heather) Denny of Genon City, WI
- Brother, Jim (Sharon) Turner of Jonesboro, AR
- Nicholas Anderson
- Mackenzie Anderson
- Hannah Denny
- Brother-in-law, Ralph (Mary Anne) Denny of St. Joseph, MI
- Nieces, nephews and friends
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the First Assembly of God in Belleville, IL or Belleville Area Humane Society.
Visitation: Visitation from 2:00 – 3:00 pm, Monday, November 28, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Memorial Service will be held at 3:00 pm, at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Pastor Marc Black officiating. Private family Interment.