Born: February 17, 1990 - Deceased: August 5, 2021
SRA Taylor M. LaBrier, 31, of Fairview Heights, IL, born, February,17, 1990, in Pensacola, FL, passed away due to an automobile accident on Interstate 110 in D’lberville, MS.
Senior Airman Taylor M. LaBrier, was a communications expert with the 183rd Wing based in Springfield, IL. LaBrier was on temporary duty assignment to the 81st Training Wing at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, Mississippi, and was attending an Air Force school at the time of his death. LaBrier transferred from the Illinois Army National Guard to the Illinois Air National Guard last year. He first enlisted in the Illinois Army National Guard in 2014 and served as a Radio and Communication Security Division primarily with the Springfield, Illinois based 3637th Maintenance Company. From October 2017 to July 2018 he deployed to the Middle East with the 3637th Maintenance Company. LaBrier received numerous awards and decorations during his service including three Army Achievement Medals.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Father, Paul M. LaBrier
- Paternal Grandmother, Pamela, nee Winter, LaBrier
Surviving are his:
- Mother, Stephanie, nee Cumberland, LaBrier of Belleville, IL
- Deanna (Jacob) Roseke of O’Fallon, IL
- Michaela LaBrier of O’Fallon, IL
- Maternal Grandparents, Frank and Daureen Cumberland of Belleville, IL
- Paternal Grandfather, Cordell LaBrier of Millstadt, IL
- Aunt, Justine (Michael) Eisemann of Millstadt, IL
- Uncle, Larry Cumberland of Tilden, IL
- Niece, Everly Roseke
- Dear Cousins
- in addition to family he had several friends that considered him a brother, who’s children lovingly referred to him as “Uncle Tay”
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Folds of Honor Foundation.
Visitation: Visitation from 9:00 – 12:00 pm, Thursday, August 19, 2021 at Edgemount Bible Church, 5100 North Illinois Street, Fairview Heights, IL 62208
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 12:00 noon, Thursday, August 19, 2021 at Edgemont Bible Church, in Fairview Heights, IL with Rev. Doug White officiating. Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery with Military Honors.