Born: January 6, 1927 - Deceased: March 30, 2019
Spencer T. Branham, 92, of Belleville, Illinois, born Thursday, January 6, 1927, in Atlanta, GA, passed away Saturday, March 30, 2019 at his residence surrounded by his loving wife and family.
Spencer’s greatest joys were his family and the USA Flag, and everything it stood for. Proudly serving during WW11 and Korean wars. Loved his country and always willing to support the troops.His other passion was being a Ham Radio Operator.
KAØIXI is now a silent key.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Walter R. and Ruby, nee Lusk, Branham
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Betty, nee Bennett, Branham of Belleville, IL
- Amber Bennett of Belleville, IL
- Richard (Jane) Woodlee of Mt. Home, NC
- Nancy (Dean) Gamble of St. Louis, MO
- Gary Branham of OR
- Jordan Bennett
- Christi Butman
- Andrea Avery
- Misa Gamble
- Crew Gamble
- Trace Cooper
- Ben Cooper
- Syndney Cooper
- Meredith Avery
- Aaron Avery
- Michelle Schultheis
- Kimberly (Duane) Wilson
- Brother-in-law: Scott (Karen) Bennett
- Dear nieces, nephews, cousins and friends
Visitation: Visitation from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm, Thursday, April 4, 2019 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Services: Funeral procession will leave Kurrus Funeral Home at 1:15pm for a graveside service with Honors at 2:00 pm, Thursday, April 4, 2019 at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery St. Louis, Missouri.