Shirley Jean McManus, nee Broz, 86, of Belleville, IL, born Saturday, February 3, 1934 in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Friday, January 29, 2021 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Shirley was a member and teacher for the church and school at the Cornerstone Christian Church in Shiloh IL. She was an avid golfer and would do anything for anyone.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Newton J. McManus Jr.
- Parents: Lawrence and Emily Ann, nee Ontl, Broz
- Son: Lawrence J. McManus
Surviving are her:
- Daughter: Frances Ann McManus of Belleville, IL
- Sister: Janet (Wayne) Shaw of Lincoln, IL
- Sister-in-law: Mary Green of Granite City, IL
- Aunt: Anne Ontl of Granite City, IL
- Casey Jo McManus
- Patrick J. McManus
- Libby McManus
- Great grandchild: Lucas
- Dear friend: Linda Fiene of Belleville, IL
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Cornerstone Christian Church in Shiloh, IL.
Funeral: Due to Covid-19, all services are private. Live streaming can be viewed at www.facebook.com/KurrusFH at 7:00pm on Wednesday, February 3, 2021. Interment at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.
To one of the sweets person I had the pleasure knowing. We had great talks about family and God she was devoted to the Lord. She will be missed by all who new loved her.