Born: December 16, 1938 - Deceased: September 21, 2021
Sharon L. Regula, nee York, 82, of Millstadt, IL, born Friday, December 16, 1938, in St. Louis, MO, passed away Tuesday, September 21, 2021; at her residence in Millstadt, IL.
Sharon was a knitter and painter. She loved to travel with her husband and dogs. Enjoyed the quest of genealogy.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Daughter, Jane Regula
- Parents, Dwight S. and Ruth E., nee Crick, York
- Brother, Charles M. York
Surviving are her:
- Husband, Fred M. Regula of Millstadt, IL
- Son, Jeff (Kara Lynn) Regula of Adel, IA
- Brother, Dwight S. (Susan) York Jr. of Honolulu, HI
- Sister, Amy Campbell of Waterloo, IL
- Sister-in-law, Gayle York of Godfrey, IL
- dear Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Alzheimer’s Association.
Visitation: Visitation from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, Monday, September 27, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 1:00 pm, Monday, September 27, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Doug Stewart officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.