Sharon L. Higdon, nee Bell, 77, of Fairview Heights, IL, born Wednesday, January 17, 1945, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Thursday, September 1, 2022 at Swansea Rehabilitation and Care Center in Swansea, IL.
Sharon worked as a Medical Records Clerk for Mar-Ka Nursing Home in Mascoutah, IL She was a member of First Baptist Church in Fairview Heights IL.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband, Emmett Terry Higdon
- Parents, Robert Roscoe and Martha, nee Gabhart, Bell
- Brother, Richard Bell
Surviving are her:
- Son, Terry Allen Higdon (Lee Cummins) of Fairview Heights, IL
- Brother, Larry (Mary) Bell
- Bonnie Bell Hassell
- Laura Rae Bell (Paul Rousselot)
- 2 Great nieces and a great-great niece
Funeral: Private family interment will be held at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO.
You have finished the race. My very best friend enjoy your well deserved rest in the arms of Jesus.
I will miss you very much, but I know we will meet again.
I 2nd that motioning be there soon, not to soon ,but I’ll be there.