Born: January 6, 1945 - Deceased: July 21, 2022
Sharon J. Durley, nee Gray, 77, of Fairview Heights, IL, born Saturday, January 6, 1945, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Thursday, July 21, 2022, at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Sharon was a retired manager with Casey’s Convenience Store Company. She was a member of Faith Baptist Church in Belleville, IL.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband, Terry G. Durley
- Kevin Scott
- Michael Todd
- Larry Eugene
- Parents, Marion and Lois, nee Endicott, Gray
- 2 Grandchildren
- 1 Great grandchild
- 4 deceased sisters
- 1 deceased brother
Surviving are her:
- Terri (Joe) Genslinger of Fairview Heights, IL
- Melissa Cronin of West Plains, MO
- Kelli, nee Cronin-Robinson of Belleville, IL
- 7 Grandchildren
- 7 Great-grandchildren
- 3 Sisters
- Many loving nieces, nephews and cousins
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Greater Missouri Chapter of Alzheimer’s.
Funeral: Celebration of Life will be held at a later date.