Born: July 18, 1952 - Deceased: October 13, 2020
Scott R. Thompson, 68, of Edwardsville, IL, born Friday, July 18, 1952, in Chicago, IL, passed away Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at his residence.
Scott was a dog trainer, loved to draw, sketch and paint. Scott formerly was a fiberglass repairman and was a meat cutter at Shop n’ Save and most recently a driver at O’Reilly’s Auto Parts Store in Edwardsville, IL. He served in the US Marine Corps.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Mother and step father: Dee, nee Bohl, and Leonard Reiter
- Brother: Steven A. Thompson
- Father: Ronald R. Thompson
Surviving are his:
- Diana “Kimmy” Thompson (Antwann Wilson) of Belleville, IL
- Matthew Thompson (Jessica Biggs) of Pontoon Beach, IL
- Bryan Blanc of Manchester, NH
- Sister: Corianne Blair of Belleville, IL
- LéVeon “Levy”
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Metro East Humane Society.
Visitation: Visitation from 5:00 – 8:00 pm, Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.