Born: May 18, 1963 - Deceased: May 27, 2023
Sandra M. Wuller, nee Wilburn, 60, of Swansea, IL, born Saturday, May 18, 1963, in Belleville, IL, passed away Saturday, May 27, 2023 at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in Saint Louis, MO.
Sandra, more commonly known by her friends and loved ones as Sandy, worked as an Auditor for a telecommunication company and was a member of St. Henry Catholic Church of Belleville, IL. She was a kind soul with the ability to make any room feel safe and welcome, a fantastic cook, and an even better mother. Her hobbies included hiking in Arizona, relaxing at the lake with her best friends, watching sports on the patio with her husband and sons, and long phone calls with her siblings. Sandy had a special way of making everyone feel a one-of-a-kind connection with her, and would do anything for those she loved. Her joy came from seeing her home filled with love, laughter, and good company. When she wasn’t entertaining in her home, you could find her and her husband enjoying the numerous events around Belleville, while swapping stories with friends both old and new. She will be deeply missed by her family, friends, and all who had the joy of knowing her.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Melvin W. and Joan J., nee Evans, Wilburn
- Michael Wilburn
- Gary Wilburn
- Sister: Robin Wells
Surviving are her:
- Husband of 38 years: William G. Wuller of Swansea, IL
- Bradley (Ashley) Wuller of St. Louis, MO
- Andrew (Krystal) Wuller of New York, NY
- Chad Wuller of Swansea, IL
- Granddaughter: Molly Wuller of Lake St. Louis, MO
- Steven (Margaret) Wilburn of Newport Beach, CA
- David (Melissa) Wilburn of Tucson, AZ
- Keith (Carol) Wilburn of Tucson, AZ
- Sally (James) Holman of Glen Ellyn, IL
- Janet (Rev. Kirsteen Wilkinson) Wilburn Walker of Indianapolis, IN
- Sister-in-law: Barbara (John) Olack of Freeburg, IL
- Many nieces, nephews, cousins, and countless friends
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Down Syndrome Association of Greater St. Louis.
Services: A celebration of life gathering will be held between 6:00 PM and 9:00 PM on Friday, June 16, 2023 at Far Oaks Golf Club 419 Old Collinsville Road, Caseyville, IL 62232.