Born: July 7, 1939 - Deceased: June 25, 2020
Sally Ann Medder, nee Barszik, 80, of Fairview Heights, IL, born Friday, July 7, 1939, in East Saint Louis, IL, passed away Thursday, June 25, 2020, at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Sally worked as a receptionist at her son’s dental office. She was a member of St. Paul United Church of Christ in Belleville, IL, and was an Avon Sales representative from 1973 until 1986.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Fred and Marcia, nee Hill, Barszik
- Grandson: Corey Alexander Medder
- Sister: Jackie Snow
- Brother: Larry McTaggart
- Special friend: Lou Harrison
Surviving are her:
- Dr. Mark L. Medder of O’Fallon, IL
- Matthew R. Medder
- Sharon (Steve) Hobbs of Alton, IL
- Jill Hill of Alton, IL
- Alexandria Medder
- Jacob Medder
- Tiffany Medder
- Great grandson: Lincoln Medder Pousson
- Sister-in-law: Susan McTaggart
- Nephew: Casey (Jessica) McTaggart
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the donor’s choice.
Visitation: Visitation from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, Wednesday, July 1, 2020, at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 1:00 pm, Wednesday, July 1, 2020, at Kurrus Funeral Home with Craig Bielke officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.