Born: November 14, 1996 - Deceased: April 21, 2019
Sabrina D. Campbell, 22, of Belleville, Illinois, born Thursday, November 14, 1996, passed away Sunday, April 21, 2019 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois.
Sabrina was a student at S.W.I.C. She attended Calvary Assembly of God Church regularly and helped lead a Bible study at college.
Preceded in death by:
- Paternal Grandparents: Paul & June Campbell
- Brother: Samuel Campbell
- Maternal Grandfather: William White
Surviving are her:
- Parents: Robin and Beverly, nee White, Campbell of Belleville, IL.
- Maternal Grandparents: Bud & Bonnie Berry of Licking, MO
- 4 Sisters
- Suzanna D. (Jared) Giles, Cherokee Village, AR
- Stephanie D. Campbell, Belleville, IL
- Sarah M. (Chris) Neuverth, Mascoutah, IL.
- Sofia D. Campbell, Belleville, IL
- 2 Brothers
- Sean A. Campbell
- Stuart O. Campbell
- Dear Aunts, Uncles, Niece, Nephews and Cousins.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Lupus Foundation.
Visitation: Visitation from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm Thursday April 25, 2019 at Kurrus Funeral Home, in Belleville.
Funeral: Funeral will be held at 1:00 pm, at Kurrus Funeral Home with Rev. Carl Bowlin officiating. Interment will follow at Walnut Hill Cemetery, Belleville, Illinois.