Born: December 23, 1951 - Deceased: September 23, 2023
Ruth Ann Rensing, nee Coon, 71, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, December 23, 1951, in Belleville, IL, passed away Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in Saint Louis, MO.
Ruth liked the outdoors, fishing, camping, and working in her yard. She loved spending time with her family and her day trips with her family were a great joy to Ruth.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Ex-husband and dear friend, Michael Stechmesser
- Dear friend, Gail Marie Schmidt
Surviving are her:
- Parents, Harry A. and Alice E., nee Zellmer, Coon of Belleville, IL
- Daughter, Kelli (Jeff Wilson) Kane of Swansea, IL
- Cassie (Brandon) Groves of Waterloo, IL
- April (Joe) Frisch of Waterloo, IL
- Michael (Margie) Coon of Belleville, IL
- Tim (Debi) Coon of Smithton, IL
- Sister, Amy (Russ Wright) Tucker of St. Charles, MO
- 10 Grandchildren:
- Eva Coon
- Aaron Kane
- Brooklyn Wilson
- Jefferie Wilson
- Connor Groves
- Carrissa Groves
- Collin Groves
- Madison Cox
- Jackson Hock
- Brooklyn Frisch
- 2 Great grandchildren:
- Lana Adaan
- Layla Smith
- Many loving nieces and nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Donor’s Choice.
Visitation: Visitation from 2:00 – 4:00 pm, Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Memorial Service will be held at 4:00 pm, Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Julie Stitzel officiating.