Born: January 30, 1941 - Deceased: March 24, 2022
Rosalie J. Horn, nee McDaniel, 81, of Mascoutah, IL, born Thursday, January 30, 1941, in East Saint Louis, IL, passed away Thursday, March 24, 2022, at Memorial Hospital East in Shiloh, IL.
Rosalie was a unit secretary for over 30 years at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in Belleville. She was a member of VFW Okaville Chapter and D.A.V. Auxiliary Post #24.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband, Marvin F. Horn Sr.
- Son, Ted Horn
- Daughter, Gloria Stoll
- Parents, Ike and Evelyn, nee Fitzgerl, McDaniel
- Sister, Delores Givans
Surviving are her:
- Marvin F. Horn, II, Mascoutah, IL
- Todd (Kim) Horn of Belleville, IL
- Rod (Teresa) Horn of Belleville, IL
- Linda (Jim) Nadler of New Athens, IL
- Louise “Sugy” Horn of Belleville, IL
- 7 grandchildren
- 2 great-grandchildren
- Daughter-in-law, Jana Horn
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Donor’s Choice.
Visitation: Visitation from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm, Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 1:00 pm, Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Dr. Joe Scheets officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory in Belleville, IL.