Born: November 8, 1952 - Deceased: August 30, 2023
Ronald “Ron” L. Flynn, 70, of Belleville, IL, born Saturday, November 8, 1952, in Chicago, IL, passed away Wednesday, August 30, 2023 at his home in Belleville, IL.
Ron worked as a disc jockey for various night clubs. He was a retired member of Warlords Motorcycle Club.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Donald E. and Lillian Flynn
- Gregory Cash
- Donald D. Flynn
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Cyndi Flynn of Belleville, IL
- Anthony “Tony” (Bridget Munn) Flynn of Belleville, IL
- Alyssa M. Diehl of Belleville, IL
- Grandson: Julian M. Diehl
- Mother-in-law: Carol J. Bruce of Columbia, MO
- Father-in-law, Steve (Sue) Bruce of Raytown, MO
- Numerous loving nieces, nephews and cousins
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Bikers Against Domestic Violence.
Visitation: A Celebration of Life will be held on Sunday, September 3, 2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home from 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Share Time: A time of sharing will be held Sunday, September 3, 2023 from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm. at the funeral home.