Roland Patrick “Nick” Jacquot, 84, of Belleville, IL, born Thursday, March 17, 1938, in St. Louis, MO, passed away Sunday, October 16, 2022 at Bethesda Memorial Care in Belleville, IL.
Nick was a Boilermaker and was a member of Boilermakers Local 363. He was a member of St. Mark Lutheran Church in Belleville IL. He loved his family and was well loved in return. He loved gardening. He enjoyed conversation and debate with friends and family. He greatly valued education. He was well read and always kept up on politics, history and the St. Louis Blues. He was immensely proud of his family’s accomplishments.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents, Archie August and Alvina Elizabeth, nee Bernhard, Jacquot
- An infant grandson, Noah Jacquot
Surviving are his:
- Wife of 59 years, Janet, nee King, Jacquot
- Daughter, Beth Anne Hockemeyer (George Nimmo)
- Son, Brian Patrick (Glenda) Jacquot
- Alexander Hockemeyer
- Isabella Hockemeyer
- Nicholas Jacquot
- Adrienne Jacquot
- Sister, Linda (Daniel) Schwab of Smithton, IL
Memorials: Memorials may be made to St Mark Lutheran Church.
Services: Visitation from 9:30 am – 11:00 am with a Memorial Service to be held at 11:00 am, on Saturday, December 3rd, 2022 at St. Mark Lutheran Church in Belleville, IL
By his request his body was donated to St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO.