Roger Roy Staub, 78, of Belleville, IL, born Friday, October 2, 1942 in Belleville, IL, passed away Monday, January 25, 2021 at his residence in Belleville, IL.
Roger was a shipping and receiving clerk for Marsh Company. He was a member of American Legion Stookey Post #1255 and Belleville Moose. He loved his classic muscle cars and antique guns. He was a reservist in the US Air Force.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Roy Edward and Pearl Amanda, nee Roediger, Staub
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Kathleen “Kathy”, nee Hesterberg, Staub of Belleville, IL
- Barbara (Hiram) Garcia of Belleville, IL
- Michelle Buell of St. Louis, MO
- Brother: Gregory Staub (Patricia St. Johns)
- Zachary Buell
- Amanda Buell
- Chelsea (Austin) Limacher
Memorials: Memorials may be made to American Heart Association or Belleville Area Humane Society.
Funeral: Private memorial service will be held at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Kenneth York officiating. Interment at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.
What a wonderful man glad i got to meet him enjoyed or times at the moose lodge prayers got out to his family
Roger was a great person , my father thought a lot of Roger ! Please accept my condolences!
So sorry for your loss. Roger will surely be greatly missed.
Linda Weihl Mayer