Born: December 30, 1946 - Deceased: July 4, 2023
Robert Ellis Piker 76, of Belleville, Illinois, born on Monday, December 30, 1946, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Tuesday, July 4, 2023, at St John’s Ascension Hospital in Detroit, MI, surrounded by family.
Robert was an avid horseman. He spent many years working with and owning Thoroughbreds throughout the country. He always called Fairmont Park Racetrack his home.
He is proceeded in death by his:
- Parents: Ellis Piker and Florence Jean Hart
- Charlene Hart
- Sharon Walker (Hart)
- Loving longtime partner: Becky Stokes
Those left to cherish his memory include his:
- Robert (Pam) Piker of Normal, IL.
- Thomas Piker of Normal, IL.
- Jimmy Piker of Caseyville, IL.
- Shawn Piker of Caseyville, IL.
- John (Mary) Piker of Troy, IL.
- Vern (Genetta) Piker of Salem, MO.
- Stepbrother: Robert (Helen) Hart of Indianapolis, IN.
- Logan Piker
- Ryann Piker
- Owen Piker
- Trenton Piker
- Sydney Piker
- Ashlynn Piker
- Casey Piker
- Kaili Piker
- Several nieces
Visitation: Visitation from 4-7 pm, Sunday July 9, 2023, at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL
Funeral: Funeral service will be held at 7 pm Sunday, July 9,2023 at Kurrus Funeral Home. Private family interment.