Born: February 23, 1939 - Deceased: December 9, 2020
Robert E. Bruce, 81, of Fairview Heights, IL, born Thursday, February 23, 1939, in Sheffield, TX, passed away Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at Memorial Hospital East in Shiloh, IL.
Bob retired as a bus driver for Metro Transit of St. Louis. He was a member of O’Fallon Assembly of God Church, O’Fallon IL, and a United States Marine Corp. Veteran.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents, Sereno and Dorothy, nee Greer, Bruce
- Sister, Nancy Togias
- Brother, Jack Bruce
Surviving are his:
- Wife, Patricia Lynne, nee Rickerd, Bruce of Fairview Heights, IL
- Dianna McDonald of Port Orange, FL
- Robert (Charlotte) Bruce, Jr. of Shiloh, IL
- James Bruce of Belleville, IL
- David (Amy) Bruce of Belleville, IL
- 6 Grandchildren
- 7 Great-Grandchildren and an 8th due in March 2021
Memorials: In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Live streaming can be viewed at time of service at www.facebook.com/kurrusfh on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at 11:00am.
Funeral: Private Funeral Services. Interment will be held at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO.