Rhoda T. Harpe, nee Morrison, 76, of Fairview Heights, IL, born Tuesday, May 23, 1944, in Statesville, NC, passed away Saturday, July 25, 2020 at her residence.
Rhoda worked as a Naval Auditor for the Federal Goverment. She was a loving mother and very dedicated to her children. Many of her children’s friends considered her their “second mom”. She was truly loved and made a lasting impression on those she touched.
She was preceded in death by her:
- parents, Milton and Mabel, nee Mills, Morrison
- brother, Pascal Morrison
- sister, Betty Howard
- infant sister, Laura Adele Morrison
- granddaughter, Chloe Aroneseno
Surviving are her:
- Audrey (Jim Aroneseno) Harpe of Hemlock, NY
- Larry Harpe of Moab, UT
- Mary Catherine Riley of Fairview Heights, IL
- brother, Milton (Catherine) Morrison, Jr. of Hamptonville, NC
- 4 grandchildren:
- Teaghan Aroneseno
- Quentin Aroneseno
- Grace Riley
- Eamon Riley
- 3 nephews:
- Gene (Susan) Howard
- Phillip (Cammie) Howard
- David (Allie) Morrison
- niece, Libby (Roger) Hill
- 2 great nieces:
- 2 great nephews:
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Parkinson Disease Association – APDAParkinson.org.
Funeral: Private services.
Heartfelt prayers and condolences to all Rhoda’s family. Love, Wick and Mary Riley