Randy G. Franklin, 59, of Belleville, IL, born Monday, November 7, 1960 in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Wednesday, October 7, 2020 at Anderson Hospital in Maryville, IL.
Randy was owner and operator of Top Quality and he was a member of the Roofers Local #2.
He was preceded in death by his:
- wife, Mary Kay, nee Mays, Franklin
- parents, Alvin and Helen I., nee Brock, Franklin
- brother, Terry L. Franklin
Surviving are his:
- Nikki Franklin of Belleville, IL
- Christopher Baldwin of Belleville, IL
- brother, Frank (Barb) Franklin of Caseyville, IL
- Austin Sims
- Haylee Eisemann
- Christopher Baldwin Jr.
- Kenndi Baldwin
- Emily Sowell
- Cassidy Gool
- great grandchild, Nolan Sims
- April Maefield
- Kimberly Lonski
Visitation: Visitation from 11:00 am – 1:30 pm, Saturday, October 10, 2020 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 1:30 pm, Saturday, October 10, 2020 at Kurrus Funeral Home. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.
Sò sorry to hear Randy passed so young. I hadn’t seen him since The Art Mowes days. My condolences for the family and gor everyone that loved him. Looks like you Franky Franklin are the Matriarch of the Franklin family now. God bless his soul