Born: May 2, 1926 - Deceased: June 17, 2022
Randel W. Hearne Sr., 96, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, May 2, 1926, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Friday, June 17, 2022, at Four Fountains Convalescent Center in Belleville, IL.
Randel was a welder and employed by Ameren MO for 39 years. He was a Veteran who served in the U.S. Navy during WWII.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Randel Samuel and Elizabeth K., nee Hoffman, Hearne
- Sister: Jeanne Weidenbenner
Surviving are his:
- Loving wife of 73 years: Dorothy L., nee Allison, Hearne of Belleville, IL
- Son: Randel (Shelby) Hearne Jr. of Holts Summit, MO
- Daughter: Valerie (Larry) Sharpe of Fairview Heights, IL
- 5 grandchildren
- 3 great-grandchildren
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Westview Baptist Church Building Fund in Swansea, IL.
Visitation: Visitation from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, Thursday, June 23, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 1:00 pm, Thursday, June 23, 2022 at Kurrus Funeral Home with Rev. Greg Sutter officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory in Belleville, IL.