Randal L. Hafford, 71, of Fairview Heights, IL, born Friday, April 22, 1949, in Eldorado, IL, passed away Thursday, April 15, 2021, at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Randall was a retired supervisor for Weyerhaeuser Company in Belleville, IL. He attended Christ Church in Fairview Heights, IL. He loved to D. J. at many nursing homes and enjoyed fishing and swimming.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents, Bluford and Julia, nee Coker, Hafford
- James Hafford
- Carl Hafford
Surviving are his:
- wife, Susan C., nee Bittle, Hafford of Fairview Heights, IL
- Dean Hafford of Belleville, IL
- Jim (fiancee, Barb Cox) Hafford of Belleville, IL
- Josh Hafford of Fairview Heights, IL
- Brother, Franklin Hafford of IA
- Sister, Bonnie (Jack) Chaney of O’Fallon, IL
- Dalton Hafford
- Morgan Hafford
- Joie Hafford
- Aidan Stewart
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the family C/O of Sue Hafford.
Visitation: Visitation from 4:00 – 8:00 pm, Wednesday, April 21, 2021, at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held at 8:00 pm, Wednesday, April 21, 2021, at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Carmen Wuebbels officiating.
I am so sorry to hear about Randy. He was a great guy.