Born: November 29, 1940 - Deceased: May 10, 2021
Priscilla L. Harszy, nee Whitt, 80, of Belleville, IL, born Friday, November 29, 1940; in Grundy, VA, passed away Monday, May 10, 2021; in Saint Louis, MO.
Priscilla worked as a Teacher for Cahokia School District #187 and was a member of the Teacher’s Union and A.A.U.W. She enjoyed many hobbies including reading, Geneology and Bunko.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband, Ronald L. Harszy
- Son, Michael Alan Harszy
- Parents, Earl H. and Opal I. Whitt
- Brother, Danny Wayne Whitt
- Brother-in-law, Ronald Price
Surviving are her:
- Daughter, Rebecca (Dean Cook) Harszy of Afton, MO
- Son, Daniel (Larissa) Harszy of Belleville, IL
- Sister, Linda Whitt-Applegate of Port Richey, FL
- Sister-in-law, Carol Price of Belleville, IL
- Nathaniel Harszy
- Wilhem Harszy
- Caitlannagh Harszy
- Carlos Cook
- David (Emily) Price
- James Price
- Thomas (Teresa) Price
- James Applegate
- Samantha Elmore
- Sharyn (Jason) Price-McCoy
- Many dear cousins, great-nieces, and great-nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Wounded Warrior Project or Family Hospice.
Visitation: Visitation will be on Friday, May 14, from 4:00 – 8:00 pm, at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Services will be held on Saturday May 15, at 10:00 am, at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Dr. Joe Scheets officiating. Interment will follow at Walnut Hill Cemetery, Belleville, IL.
*A Video Live-Stream of the Funeral Service may be viewed at www.facebook.com/kurrusfh