Born: August 19, 1949 - Deceased: November 4, 2021
Peggy J. Boze, nee Woods, 72, of Belleville, IL, born Friday, August 19, 1949, in East St. Louis, IL. died peacefully Thursday, November 4, 2021, at Mercy Rehab Care Center in Swansea, IL after a long battle with breast cancer.
Preceded in death are her:
- Dad, Richard Woods
- Mom, Velma, nee Skidmore, Woods
- Sisters, Trish and Suzanne Woods
- Long time companion, Dale Jordan
Surviving are her:
- Only child, Arthur Earl Boze III
- Daughter-in-law, Nikki, nee Altepeter, Boze
- Two grandkids, Alexandria and Clayton Boze who she loved with all her heart
Peggy “Bama” enjoyed watching both Alex and Clayton play sports, especially softball and baseball which were her favorites. She always had a pool for the kids to be there every summer and grow up swimming in her backyard. She also loved her dogs deeply and they were a big part of her life. Her favorite place on earth was Florida Keys, where she visited often with Dale and her family. She had a successful career at CNA, where she worked for most of her life.
Memorials: In lieu of flowers you can donate to Susan G. Komen for the Cure breast cancer research.
Funeral: There will be a private memorial with family only per her wishes.