Born: February 11, 1948 - Deceased: November 24, 2021
Paula N. “Dolly” Astuto, 73 of Fairview Heights, IL born February 11, 1948 in East St. Louis IL, passed away Wednesday, November 24, 2021, at St. Elizabeth Hospital In O’Fallon, IL.
Dolly retired in 2012 as a legal assistant of a law office in St. Louis, MO. She was a member of First Baptist Church in Fairview Heights, IL. She was an avid crafter of quilting, crocheting, needle pointing and many others. Her most treasured time was spent with her grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Michael James and Dorothy Ann, nee Arnold, Astuto
- Dear sister: Maryann Miller
- Granddaughter: Misty Starr Chaney
- Beloved dachshund: Copper
Surviving are her:
- Son: Michael Graber (Ashley) of Edwardsville, IL
- Daughter: Angela Pennington of Belleville, IL
- Son: Timothy Graber (Tanessa Oliver) of Fairview Heights, IL
- Cody Thompson
- Jimmy Pennington III
- Kylie Pennington
- Savannah Pennington
- Gage Graber
- McKenna Graber
- Harrison Graber
- Liam Graber
She also leaves behind:
- Dear brother-in-law: Jim Miller
- Forever son-in-law: Jim Pennington Jr.
- Lifelong friend: Connie Cueto
- Many nieces, nephews
- Great grandchildren and friends
Memorials: In lieu of flowers, please consider memorials to Belleville Area Humane Society or Stray Rescue of St. Louis, MO.
Visitation: Visitation from 3:00 – 7:00 pm Sunday, November 28, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Cremation and private interment ceremony at Mount Hope Cemetery will be at a later date.