Born: September 15, 1922 - Deceased: November 5, 2019
Paul J. Dinga, 97, of Belleville, IL, born Friday, September 15, 1922 in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Tuesday, November 5, 2019 at Delmar Gardens in St. Louis, MO.
Paul was a member of Signal Hill Lutheran Church in Belleville, IL and served in WWII in the U.S. Navy on the USS Guardfish and a member of the Local 392 Ironworkers.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Wife, Lorraine “Becky”, nee Beckman, Dinga
- Sons, Dennis and Kenneth Dinga
- Parents, John and Bridgett Isabelle, nee Bella, Dinga
- Beloved brothers and sisters
Surviving are his:
- Lori (Joe Renner) Dinga of Belleville, IL
- Tracy Lake, of Belleville, IL
- Angie Spross of Austin, TX
- Amy (Greg) Parrott of St. Louis, MO
- Kimberly (Dan) Vogel of Millstadt, IL
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Signal Hill Lutheran Church, American Cancer Society or Wounded Warriors.
Visitation: Visitation from 9:00 – 11:00 am Friday, November 8, 2019 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral Service will be held at 11:00 am, Friday, November 8, 2019 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Pastor Jon Hemler officiating.
Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.