Patty Kay Powers, nee Howard, 63, of Cahokia, IL, born Tuesday, December 31, 1957; in St. Louis, MO, passed away Thursday, April 29, 2021; at Touchette Regional Hospital in Centreville, IL.
Patty was a devoted mother and grandmother. She loved country music, dancing, and visits with her family. She found joy in helping others.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Esper Karl and Eunice, nee Davis Howard
Surviving are her:
- Terry Powers Jr. of Belleville, IL
- Angela (Stephen) Taylor of Noblesville, IN
- Amber (Michael) Bowers of St. Peters, MO
- Rachael Howard of Lincoln, IL
- Brother: Daniel
- Terry III
- Stephen Jr.
- Michael Jr.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Parkinson’s Foundation.
Services: Memorial Gathering will be held at 1:00- 3:00 pm, Saturday, May 8, 2021 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.