Born: December 11, 1932 - Deceased: December 24, 2020
Patricia L. Lanaghan, nee Cook, 88, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, December 11, 1932, in East St. Louis, IL, passed away Thursday, December 24, 2020.
She was a member of Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church Belleville IL, Women of the Moose Lodge.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Willard A. and Louise, nee Eck, Cook
- Brother: Robert Cook
Surviving are her:
- Husband: William J. Lanaghan of Belleville, IL
- Jim (Holly) Lanaghan Jr. of Bossier City, LA
- Joe (Lacey) Lanaghan of Laurel. M
- Beth (Tom) Daniels of Metropolis, IL
- Kevin A. (Bruna) Lanaghan of Arvada, CO
- Jim III
- Adam (Bianca)
- Madison (William)
- Christopher (Beth)
- Craig (Marisa)
- Jon (Rachel)
- Robert (Ellie)
- Sister-in-law: Sharon Cook of Belleville, IL
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Shriner’s Hospital for Children.
Services: Due to Covid-19, all services are private with interment at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.
Services: Live streaming can be viewed at time of service at www.facebook.com/KurrusFH
on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at 1pm.